Tithes & offerings.
If your desire is to give back to the Lord all of your first fruits, or donate to a church cause, you can now do it through on-line giving, also known as Adventist Giving. Adventist Giving allows you to return your tithe, give your offerings, and make special donations online. You can give while you’re doing your online banking, or while you are on a long business trip, on vacation, or if you relocated or are unable to attend church due to an illness. Shiloh Seventh-day Adventist Church is now making it possible for you to join your cyber brothers and sisters in the ease of giving to the Lord online.
WAYS TO GIVE
Click on the provided link (image) below.
Why give online
- Simplifies your life
– Online Giving is simple, easy, and also reduces post-office trips, postage costs and weekly/monthly check-writing chores. It also gives the convenience of direct deposit or online credit card payment.
- Helps the church to serve others
– When you participate in online giving, you’re also helping to make the process of record taking easy and more efficient.
Why should I give to my church?
Benefits to faithful giving
- Faithful giving draws you closer to God
– “For where your treasure is, there you heart will be also.” Matt. 6:21 (NIV)
- Faithful giving allows God to show how much he can bless you.
– “‘Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.’” Malachi 3:10 (NIV)
- Faithful giving blesses you in return.
– “He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25 (NIV)
- Faithful giving gives happiness.
– (Jesus) “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35 (NIV)
Jesus has chosen you and me as channels of blessing for the lost people around us. Dollars given to his Kingdom mean new citizens added to His Kingdom. As we worship God with our Tithe, let’s also bring an offering that will enable our local church’s plans. Let’s also pray that the Lord will bless our sisterhood of churches with spiritual revival and reformation of life to hasten the Second Coming of our dear Savior. Let’s seek to please Jesus with order & systematic giving in our personal finances, and receive the blessed joy, peace, hope and power of His smile upon us.